Eagle Casino Terms and Conditions
Participation in the online sports wagering, fantasy sports, casino games and pay for play tournament games (collectively the "Gaming System") is open to residents of legal age in a jurisdiction of residence, where the Gaming System is not prohibited. Employees of Eagle Casino (the "Company"), its licensees, distributors, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Gaming System. A person who participates in the Gaming System is hereafter called "Player" or "Customer."
By opening an account, use and reuse of such an account, participation in the Gaming System, or acceptance of any prize, Player represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
- Player becomes party to the terms and conditions specified by Eagle Casino and agrees to abide by these terms and conditions, including any revisions which may periodically take place. At least once a month, Player agrees to review the terms and conditions on the web site: http://eaglecasino.com
- The Games are subject to the laws and regulations of the nation of Curacao.
- Player fully understands the standards and laws, as such standards and laws relate to the Gaming System, of the community/legal jurisdiction where he/she is resident. Player has the complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Gaming System. Player's participation in the Gaming System is not prohibited by any government with proper jurisdiction.
- Player has reached the age of 18 or the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- Player shall not allow any other person or third party; including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse Player's account, accept any prize, or participate in the Gaming System.
- Players are forbidden from creating multiple accounts. Multiple accounts with the same name, address or IP address shall be considered one and the same. If it is determined that multiple accounts have been created, EAGLECASINO.COM reserves the right to confiscate any winnings incurred throughout the duration of the registered account(s) and all sports wagers will be void.
- Any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any awarded prize are the sole responsibility of Player. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other prize.
- Player's participation in the Gaming System is personal and not professional. Eagle Casino reserves the right to limit steam plays and wise guy action.
- Player acknowledges that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. Should Player become aware that the software contains an obvious error or incompleteness Player undertakes to refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof. Moreover, promptly upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness Player shall notify the Company in writing. Regardless of whether Player becomes aware of any such errors, EAGLECASINO.COM shall not be held liable for payment of any sort which may become due as a result of software, administrative, hardware failure, faults, or technical difficulties.
- Should Player fail to fulfil his undertakings under this Clause, the Company, or anyone appointed by the Company, shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software, that may be referred to the error or incompleteness in question and Player's omission to notify the Company.
- To maintain a high level of security to protect the Player's funds, the Company performs random security checks. The Player hereby accepts that the Company maintains the right to demand additional documentation in order to verify the Player as the account holder in the event of a security check.
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to the Gaming, prizes, web site, client application, EAGLECASINO.COM;, and/or any e-commerce provider utilized shall be governed by the laws of Curacao, excluding choice of law principles.
- Players of Eagle Casino are eligible to receive free bonuses from time to time, including a free bonus when signing up and for referrals. Said free bonuses, as to its amount and issuance, shall be subject to the discretion of Eagle Casino and shall be non-transferable and non-refundable. Free Money can only be spent along with real money at a pre-determined ratio set by the casino and sportsbook manager. Please consult the bonus section of the site or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for specific bonus rules.
- The agreement between Eagle Casino and the Player may be terminated by the Player at the Player's request. If deemed necessary Eagle Casino reserves the right to revoke the agreement between the Player and Eagle Casino.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your PIN and your password. Should you inadvertently let someone else know your password you shall contact Eagle Casino immediately and change your password. Players are responsible for any unauthorized use of their account. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet, said bet shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the Player. Under no circumstances will any bet be cancelled for that reason. In the event that a Player suspects that a third party may have its password or username, the Player may at anytime ask that Eagle Casino furnish the customer with a new password and username.
- Any amount withdrawn by the Player shall be forwarded to the Player pending the results of satisfactory anti-fraud processes. We reserve the right to request additional forms of identification before sending a withdrawal. If a withdrawal is made before the Terms & Conditions are met, all withdrawals will be canceled.
- Eagle Casino shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its' absolute discretion.
- All personal details of all users will be held in confidence unless users agree to their identities and details being used for future publicity purposes.
- In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, Eagle Casino will not be liable.
- Eagle Casino will not be liable in the following scenarios:
- in the event of force majeure
- the failure of Eagle Casino's central computer system or any part thereof
- for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system
- for any loss as a result of any act of God
- for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism
- for the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent)
- for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind
- Eagle Casino accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the Player by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between Eagle Casino and the Player. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these Terms and Conditions and any other language version the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- a. The maximum dollar amount that may be won by an individual customer on
a weekly basis is US$25,000.00 Eagle Casino reserves the right to refuse or limit any wager.
b. We can send a maximum of $2000 per week. Any amount greater than $2000 is divided (no part can be larger than $2000) and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered.
- By registering for an account and/or participating in any tournament offered on the Site, you acknowledge that all information contained on the Site may be protected, in all forms and media, by one or more valid copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that all such rights are owned by the Site. You may not modify, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit this information, except that you may download one copy for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- By registering for an account, you agree that the Site may display your user name and tournament records. By accepting any prize from the Site, you agree to allow the Site to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media and at any time, your name, picture, voice, likeness, and/or biographical information for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- If you send comments or suggestions, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, or computer programs, to the Site, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Site. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Site. The Site shall exclusively own all rights to, and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of, all such submissions without compensation to you.
- In the event a customer receives any bonus, comp or added account credit beyond their own deposits, customer agrees to wager an amount equivalent to the greater of: A. twelve times the amount of the actual comp or bonus, or B. four times the amount of the initial deposit that the bonus is based on. Additional bonus restrictions may apply - please consult with the disclaimer for the particular bonus or contact email@example.com.
- Within the account registration process, Company may offer an application designed for attempting to limit deposits made by Player within a particular time period, as determined by Player. As there are multiple options in which Player may make a deposit(s), no representations whatsoever are made as to the effectiveness of such application. Player therefore accepts sole responsibility for all deposits made with Company regardless of any pre-selected deposit limitation.
Sports Specific Terms and Conditions at Eagle Casino
- Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
- All sporting events must be played on date and site scheduled unless otherwise specified. Sporting events postponed by more than 12 hours and or rescheduled, will constitute "No Action," and all money will be credited accordingly.
- All bets must be made and accepted, before the start of the game/event wagered. Any bet placed or received after the start of the game/event wagered, will be considered void.
- Eagle Casino reserves the right to limit the maximum amount wagered, prior to acceptance of any bet. Customers are not permitted to open multiple accounts or place multiple wagers, regardless of a change in odds, in order to bypass the limits imposed by the system. If multiple accounts or wagers are used then all bets will be void.
- In the event that monies are credited to a customer's account in error, it is incumbent upon the customer to notify Eagle Casino of the aforesaid error without delay. Any winnings obtained after the error, whether directly or indirectly subsequent to the error but prior to notification of Eagle Casino, shall be void.
- Eagle Casino does not recognize suspended games, protests, scoring amendments, result reversals and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- In order for a bet to be valid, a customer must receive a bet number confirming from Eagle Casino that the bet has been accepted. This will be via a confirmation message that will appear on your screen and/or via email.
- Once bets are accepted they cannot be cancelled or amended in any way, either by Player or by Eagle Casino, unless Eagle Casino determines that such wagers were affected by technical or administrative errors.
- Every effort will be made to ensure that all information available on the Internet site is accurate. However, if an error is made in the prices or conditions published online, we reserve the right to correct any mistakes and to settle any bets already laid at the correct price.
- The sports wagering services offered by EAGLECASINO.COM are not for use by individuals or groups deemed to be professional bettors. In the event that a Player(s) is deemed to be a professional bettor, their account will be subject to immediate termination with any remaining account balances, including all deposits and winnings in Player's account, being returned to the Player. For purposes of this clause, winning wagers will only be paid on events that have been played prior to notice of account termination being sent to Player.
- Winners and losers are official after:
- American Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play
- Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play
- Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play
- Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals.
- On half time wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the 2nd half.
- Other Sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of the scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for wagering purposes.
- Baseball - Major League Baseball games are official after 5 innings of
play, or 4.5 innings if the home team is leading. If a game is
subsequently called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score
after the last full inning unless the home team ties the score or takes
the lead in the bottom half of the inning. Then the winner will be
determined by the score at the time the game is called. When wagering on
total runs or run lines, the game must go the regulation 9 innings, or
8.5 innings if the home team is leading, otherwise it will constitute a
"No Action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly. Wagers on
total runs will be refunded if a pitcher change occurs prior to both
listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch.
Baseball run-line, totals, prop wagers and 5-inning wagers are accepted as "Listed." In the event of a pitching change prior to the game, all of these wagers are considered "No Action". All wagers will be refunded to the customers account at the end of the game.
All (ACTION) full-game moneyline wagers will have action. If there is a pitching change after you place your wager, you will have ACTION at the opening price specified by us at the time of the last correct pitching change.
All listed full-game moneyline wagers where both pitchers are specified at the time of the wager ie. ((L) R JOHNSON / (R) C HAMELS) will be graded as NO ACTION at the end of the game in the event of a pitching change prior to the game.
All full-game moneyline wagers with 1 pitcher specified to start at the time of the wager ie. ((ACTION / (L) S KAZMIR) will be graded as NO ACTION at the end of the game if your specified pitcher does not start the game. If there is a pitching change on the other team, and your specified pitcher starts the game you will have ACTION at the opening price specified by us at the time of the last correct pitching change.
NOTE: Each team's starting pitcher is defined for betting purposes as the pitcher that throws the first pitch.
- Any and all baseball series wagers must have all 3 games played by the end of a specified date for the wager to have action. If all 3 games are not played by that specified date then all wagers are NO ACTION, regardless if one team has 2 wins. All 3 games must be official by Las Vegas Gaming Standards (see our rules regarding baseball wagers and what constitutes an official result)
- All baseball propositions must go the full 9 (8.5) innings unless
otherwise stated. They also must start the listed pitchers.
1st 5-Inning Line:
The 1st 5 innings line will be considered official and be graded as soon as both teams have finished batting in the 5th inning. Listed pitchers must start for action.
Either Team Score in 1st:
Either Team Score in 1st? Will be graded YES when a team scores in the 1st and NO when both teams have batted in the 1st without scoring. Bets on NO have action after a complete inning. All bets are action and bets and prices stand as written. Bets will be considered official when graded despite what may or may not happen after 1st inning (i.e. a rained out game after one inning.)
Props involving "firsts" such as will a pitcher 1st pitch be a strike or ball or will a batter reach base his 1st time up will be considered official and be graded as they happen. All other props have same rules as run lines and totals.
- Boxing - In boxing, the official stopping of a round before the sounding of the bell does not constitute a full round. A full round is only considered for wagering purposes when the bell sounds signifying the end of said round.
- Special Boxing Rule: Fights must be run within one week of the specified date for your bet to have action.
- Golf - For golf tournament matchup betting all of the players listed in the matchup bet offer must tee off for your bet to have action. The player with the most completed holes wins. If the players complete the same number of holes, then the player with the lowest score wins. If the players are still tied then the winner will be deemed for betting purposes the player who scored the lowest score in the last round played and so on, until a winner is found. If both golfers in a match-up are in a playoff: a) winner of playoff wins matchup and b) all other playoff participants tie each other.
- Should a tournament be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions the official result will be used when settling, regardless of the number or rounds played. However, should there be no further play after a bet is struck that bet will be void.
- Single day match-ups are wagers on the particular day's 18-holes. Single Day match-ups do not include holes played as part of a completion from the previous day's round nor playoff holes considered part of the overall tournament score. Should a day's round be shortened, or otherwise affected, due to weather conditions and the round is continued the next day, the full 18 holes will are considered in determining the outcome of the bet even if they are played over two days. If a full 18 holes are not completed by both members of the match-up, all bets are void. If both players end the 18 holes in a tie, the bet is considered a no action wager.
- Football/Soccer - All football/soccer bets will be settled on 90 minutes play, this includes any time added by the Referee in respect of injuries and other stoppages. Extra Time, Golden Goals and Penalty Shoot-Outs do not count.
- For bets on football/soccer, in order to place your Eagle Casino bet correctly, you must predict the result of at least one (1) game: 1 = home win, 0 = draw, 2 = away win. The Player can, of course, bet a parlay (or "combination"), but must get all the selections correct in the parlay column.
- Bets taken on 'first goalscorer' will be void if the player does not take part in the game or comes on after a goal has already been scored. Bets taken on 'last goalscorer' will be void if the player does not play or comes on as a substitute.
- If any match is abandoned, or postponed, all bets will be void unless the relevant market result has already happened; for example, 'first goal scorer betting, which will stand if a goal has already been scored.
- Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be void.
- Cricket - For Cricket games, if the match is shortened by the weather, bets will be governed by the official competition rules.
- Rugby - For Rugby Games, if any match is abandoned or postponed all bets will be void, except bets on the first try scorer if a try has been scored prior to abandonment.
- Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be played at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be void.
- Tennis - Two full sets must be completed without either player retiring or being disqualified for wagers to stand. If less than 2 sets are completed, all wagers will be considered void. In the event of any of the following circumstances taking place all bets will stand: (i) a change of playing surface, (ii) a change of venue or (iii) a change from indoor court to outdoor court or vice versa.
- Motorsports - In the event that the driver or team that a customer bets upon for the outright championship does not start the race, the bet is considered action (no refunds on the bet). Both drivers must start the race for match-up wagering for the bet to have action. The start of any motor race is defined as the signal to start the warm-up lap. The official winner at the conclusion of the race will be the winner for betting purposes.
- Special Motorsport Rule: Races must be run within one week of the scheduled date for your bet to have action.
- Parlay or Multiples Betting - No multiple (parlay) bets can be accepted where individual legs are 'connected'. For example, one leg of a parlay is for Sampras to beat Henman in the 4th round of Wimbeldon and the second or additional part of the parlay is for Sampras to win the overall Wimbledon title. The match forms part of the overall tournament and is therefore 'connected'. In the same way, you cannot parlay the over of the first half of a football game with the over of the total game, because the two are 'connected'
- Dead Heat - In the event of a dead heat (a tie), stakes will be divided by the number of selections dead heating with the divided stake settled at full odds, remaining stakes are lost. If the tie was a betting option, then the dead heat rule does not apply. The Dead Heat Rule only applies to Future Wagers. For example, if there is a 3 way tie for the Top Scorer in a Football game. Then your winnings are calculated by taking your stake, dividing it by 3, and multiplying that amount by the odds on your betting ticket.
- For "In-Game Betting" or "Live Betting" games must go a full 8½ innings for bets to have action.
Games of Skill Specific Terms and Conditions
- The results of all tournaments offered within the Gaming System depend on the number and skill level of the players participating in such tournaments; precise odds of winning are therefore unavailable.
- Prizes are generally cash amounts which are deposited directly into winners' accounts. The cash value of prizes offered in Limited Entry Tournaments will be disclosed at the beginning of such tournaments. If a Limited Entry tournament has to close prematurely, such as for maintenance or technical problems, the prize for the tournament will be proportional to how full the tournament was at the time of closing. The cash value of prizes offered in Unlimited Jackpot Tournaments will depend on the number of participants participating in such tournaments, and will not be available until such tournaments have ended.
- The results and winners of each tournament offered within the Gaming System will be determined by Eagle Casino. By registering and/or participating in any tournament, you agree to be bound by these determinations.
- In case of a malfunction or disruption of service for which the Gaming
System is responsible that prevents you from completing a tournament in
which you have begun to participate, the Company will, upon receipt of a
refund request, refund the entry fee charged for that unfinished tournament
only. The Company reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion,
whether it is responsible for any such malfunction or disruption. The
Company reserves the right to limit your tournament play or terminate your
account should The Company determine, in its sole discretion, that you have
intentionally caused such a malfunction or disruption. The Company is not
liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished tournament.
Eagle Casino games are played over the Internet which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of Internet gaming, while some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. In practical terms, it is impossible for Eagle Casino to determine the state of the law in every country, state, and province around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, by clicking the "I agree" button, you are acknowledging that you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and that it is legal for you to place a bet via the Internet, and for Eagle Casino to receive your bet via the Internet. Should there be any discrepancy in the legality of any transactions between yourself and Eagle Casino, or any of it's affiliates, the matter shall be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Curacao, which is where Eagle Casino is incorporated and where it conducts business. Any matter to be adjudicated shall be determined utilizing the laws of Curacao.
All bets with Eagle Casino are considered to be placed and received in Curacao.
All contractual issues between yourself and Eagle Casino, or any of its affiliates, that are disputed, shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Curacao. All contracts shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Curacao.
When you participate in play for fun and play for free games, Eagle Casino needs only to collect your email address. Collecting your email allows The Company to send you announcements and to invite you to participate in special offers and games..
When you participate in our for real money games, The Company needs your real name, email address, and mailing address. This allows The Company to allow you access to the games you wish to participate in and to reward prizes that you win or money that you withdraw from your Eagle Casino account.
When you submit a bug, suggestion, complaint, question, request, or any other email correspondence, The Company asks for your email address so that you can receive a response.
If you win a prize or other promotional feature, The Company may ask for your real name, mailing address, and e-mail address so that you can be notified and arrange for delivery.
By registering for an account, you agree that Eagle Casino may display your user name and game play records. From time to time, (and usually when you win a prize), The Company may ask you to voluntarily provide general demographic and other personal information for inclusion on the Eagle Casino "Winners" page.
In addition, The Company also reserves the right to use the information collected to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services, and special offers you'll find valuable.
When you play games or access your account information, Eagle Casino offers the use of a secure server. The secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to Eagle Casino or sent to you. Furthermore, all of the customer data collected is protected against unauthorized access through the most up-to-date industry-standard security measures.
Eagle Casino does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. The Company may release account information when The Company believes, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply the terms of any user agreements or (iii) protect the rights, property or safety of Eagle Casino, Eagle Casino players, or others.
Fraud, Money dumping and Collusion
Eagle Casino also has the right to hold any and all of a player's funds indefinitely if it is found that the player has been involved in fraudulent activity on Eagle Casino. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other player accounts (chip dumping), forgery, and collusion.
"You may only use the Software in accordance with the rules posted on the Eagle Casino site, as may be modified from time to time. In cases where disputes arise between players, you agree that judgments of Eagle Casino are final, binding and conclusive in all matters. All taxes, duties and fees applicable in connection with any money or prizes awarded to a Player are the Player's sole responsibility. Violation of any Eagle Casino policy or rule may result in suspension or termination of the player's Eagle Casino account."
True Identity and One Account
"The name on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your Eagle Casino Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at Eagle Casino. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then you must contact us immediately to have your Accounts managed so that you only have one (1). If you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement."
"All information provided by a player must be accurate and verifiable. If you have provided false information or are unable or unwilling to provide documentation to confirm your information, your account may be terminated and all activity within the account considered invalid."
Abusive or Offensive Language
"Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated on the chat boards, Games, or otherwise by you on Eagle Casino or with Eagle Casino staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be reasonably required by Eagle Casino to ensure compliance. In addition, you are not entitled to make untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging comments with regard to the Eagle Casino's operation in any media or forum."
Fraudulent Activities and Prohibited Transactions
The Company has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. If, in Eagle Casino's sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Company or any other user of any of the Games in any way including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if the Company suspects you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), the Company reserve's the right to suspend and/or close your Account and to share this information (together with your identity) to other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
You agree to hold Eagle Casino, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, licensors, affiliates, and subsidiaries harmless and further agree to fully indemnify them from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of your breach of this Agreement. Moreover, you understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) Eagle Casino records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your participation in the Games, the activity resulting there from and the circumstances in which they occurred.
A Player or group of players working together in any fashion, also known as a syndicate, (to receive either eCash winnings or Activity bonuses) may only have one Eagle Casino account in total, and any redundant accounts will be consolidated into the one account. An administration fee may be charged and payouts refused for each redundant account, at the discretion of Eagle Casino. All wagering transactions in redundant accounts are subject to reversal at the sole option of Eagle Casino. Eagle Casino also reserves the right to keep the principle of any wager placed in an attempt to defraud the house of any bonus monies, whether a party does this on their own or in collusion with other players or other sportsbooks. There is no obligation on behalf of Eagle Casino to warn players or syndicates of this other than as explained here in the Player Agreement.
If you lose your account privileges with Eagle Casino due to misrepresentation, fraud or purchase disputes, Eagle Casino reserves the right to terminate your account and all transactions from the account in question may be immediately reversed at the sole discretion of Eagle Casino.
From time to time, Eagle Casino may run special promotions, contests, tournaments, and may establish rules and regulations governing the conduct of those promotions, contests, and tournaments. Eagle Casino or a third party shall post these rules on the Internet, and the Customer Service Representatives of Eagle Casino shall enforce the rules. Said promotions, contests, and tournaments may be cancelled or suspended at any time without notice by Eagle Casino. In the event of an error or omission in the printed rules of a particular promotion, contest, or tournament, the decision of Eagle Casino Management will be considered final and binding.
Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions, at the discretion of Eagle Casino management. Bonus abuse may be defined as (but not restricted to) clients cashing out for the purpose of redepositing, or referring new accounts that they are using themselves. Sanctions may be in the form of increased rollover requirements or loss of bonus privileges altogether for the offending account as well as any linked accounts.
Eagle Casino takes no responsibility for notifying winners other than to update the information available in the wager account summary statement.
Eagle Casino reserves the right to refuse payment to anyone that is found to be party to any organized wagering syndicates dedicated to changing and manipulating the odds available at Eagle Casino.
Eagle Casino shall have the right to reject any wager or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion. Eagle Casino will not be liable for any loss whatever arising from the cancellation of any Eagle Casino game or sports wager, including any realizable or perceived loss, for whatever reason, and/or the chance to participate in Eagle Casino Sportsbook, Casino and Poker's system. Furthermore, Eagle Casino reserves the right to terminate any account at any time without reason.
The player agrees that their account may be closed and account balances forfeited if such account has been dormant for over 12 months and the profile information for such account does not contain current or correct information, making it impossible for Eagle Casino to contact the player.
At Eagle Casino's option, a win may be subject to verification by an independent judging organization before any payment is made. Decisions of the judging organization are final, binding and conclusive in all matters. A player's sole remedy for any error or mistake by Eagle Casino in connection with a wager placed on Eagle Casino's system shall be a replacement wager.